About the Job:
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a music tech platform focused on changing the ecosystem of music creation and production by making it faster, more affordable, and more accessible for content creators, DJs, singer-songwriters, enterprises, and people of any skill level to create completely original music at the click of a button.
This is a senior-level position reporting to the Head of Engineering who will lead development initiatives, help onboard and manage junior team members, and work closely with sound producers, product, and data science to consistently improve the customer experience and software functionality, attract new users, and innovate in the AI music creation space.
US-based applicants only.
- Industry-leading Healthcare covering medical, dental, vision, and life paid by the company
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
- Unlimited PTO with an employee-focused work approach
- Flexible work schedule and a remote-friendly environment
- Parental leave
- 200% Pay on Birthday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company outings, retreats, and events (when permissible)
Required tech, frameworks, languages, and skills:
- 5+ years of software development/engineering experience. This is an awesome opportunity for experienced developers/engineers or those looking to step into senior roles
- Strong communication skills - written and in-person with your team and collaboratively across departments (marketing, product, etc.). You're able to document and translate strategy across teams, lend insights, report, and ultimately drive results in a respectful and motivating manner
- Must be self-motivated and able to work excellently remotely. Autonomy is a perk and a responsibility and as a senior dev/engineering leader, you'll set the tone for production in a remote environment
- Collaborative mentality. Testing and optimization are fundamental to platform growth, ego-free (the more ideas the merrier)
- Audio or music programming experience is a huge plus
Bonus qualifying experience:
- OOP Design Patterns+
- Music tech experience